Titanium or steel valves? It is up to you! Fortunately OEM prices for the Titanium valves slowly decreased over the years to a level where it is reasonably priced now. Therefore ProX Racing Parts had to found a solution for their titanium valve pricing. Quality is very important to us, but it has it's price. We found a source, which makes it possible to decrease our titanium valve prices! The steel valves offer increased durability and easily extends 3 times the lifespan of the OEM Titanium valves. Due to the extra weight of the steel a heavier valve spring must be used! ProX has developed the Steel Intake and Exhaust Valve & Spring Kits, containing a set of steel intake or exhaust valves plus a set of specially designed stronger valve springs. The ProX kit juts replaces the OEM valves & valve springs and can be installed using the OEM retainers, bases and valve seats.
Steel Valve & Spring Kit Features:
- Steel valves for increased durability and less wear under extreme conditions
- Nitrided valves offer high microhardness while supersmooth surface finish reduces friction between stem and guide
- Special stronger valve springs deal with the extra weight of the steel valves
- Spring are made from premium Chrome Vanadium Steel for higher performance and durability under high RPM
- Fully rebuildable with OEM retainers, bases and seals without the need of any further engine modifications
- Comes as complete package for quick, easy and cost efficient replacement