Replace your titanium valves for steel valves! The ProX Titanium valve & spring kits are offered as an alternative where the OEM application uses titanium valves. Titanium is a very exotic material that requires a strict installing procedure to make it work well. The OEM Titanium valve quality in general is rather poor while high-end titanium valves are very expensive. Titanium valves need to be replaced at a regular base, resulting in many expensive rebuilds. The steel valves offer increased durability and easily extends 3 times the lifespan of the OEM Titanium valves. Due to the extra weight of the steel a heavier valve spring must be used! ProX has now developed the Steel Intake and Exhaust Valve & Spring Kits, containing a set of steel intake or exhaust valves plus a set of specially designed stronger valve springs. The ProX kit juts replaces the OEM valves & valve springs and can be installed using the OEM retainers, bases and valve seats.
Steel Valve & Spring Kit Features:
- Steel valves for increased durability and less wear under extreme conditions
- Nitrided valves offer high microhardness while supersmooth surface finish reduces friction between stem and guide
- Special stronger valve springs deal with the extra weight of the steel valves
- Spring are made from premium Chrome Vanadium Steel for higher performance and durability under high RPM
- Fully rebuildable with OEM retainers, bases and seals without the need of any further engine modifications
- Comes as complete package for quick, easy and cost efficient replacement