Proud owner of a new KTM 300 SX two-stroke? Getting the quality replacement parts you need shouldn’t be a hassle, and it shouldn’t hurt the budget, either. See how ProX delivers convenience, quality and value to your KTM 300 SX here.
With KTM continuously leading the charge in two-stroke off-road motorcycle development, premix lovers have been quick to embrace the new 300 SX model. A new engine and injection system have earned this bike quick popularity, but owners may not always be able to find the OE parts they need. ProX is excited to introduce its growing line of performance replacement components designed to deliver OE+ durability and performance at value prices. This line includes:
- Forged piston kit designed to restore performance and improve durability
- Japanese-made connecting rod kit for factory level crankshaft rebuilds
- Japanese-made crankshaft bearing and seal kits
- Clutch fibers and drive plates designed for positive engagement and longevity
- Brake rotors and sintered brake pads providing strong and consistent brake performance
- Race-proven aluminum and Ultralight steel rear sprockets and steel front sprockets
- Standard MX and X-Ring drive chains made in Japan, available in gold coated
- Chassis and wheel bearings, air filters, and more!